Search Quality Specialist
We are a high-growth FinTech startup using data and machine learning to revolutionise the insurance industry. You will be joining an established team, working to build machine learning products that are fundamentally changing the way insurers see the world, enabling them to move from an assumption based understanding of risk, to an empirical, data-driven view.
Cytora are looking for a Search Quality Specialist to take ownership and drive our testing approach and quality assurance of Cytora Search APIs.
What working as a Search Quality Specialist at Cytora looks like:
- Creating and refining our automated testing approach
- Building the testing framework using modern tools to enable continuous delivery
- Building collections of queries and humanly judging and labelling results
- Working closely with Engineers to to make sure testing best practices are kept
- Collaborate with Deployment Team to ensure successful customer onboarding
- QA background in a production environment
- Solid knowledge of the testing triangle
- Experience working in a Continuous Delivery environment
- Experience working with REST APIs
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Experience working in search
- Private Health Insurance
- Pension Plan
- Training & Development
- Stock Options
Cytora transforms underwriting for business insurance. The Cytora Risk Engine uses artificial intelligence to learn the patterns of risks over time, enabling insurers to improve profitability and deliver fairer prices to their customers.
At Cytora, you’ll have access to a network of world-class business minds and academics from leading global institutions. We celebrate originality and independent thinking, and work in decentralised teams, giving people the authority to own and solve problems creatively. You’ll be offered a competitive salary and share options, augmented by our private health insurance. To learn more about our culture and benefits visit our careers page:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.