We are a high-growth FinTech startup using data and machine learning to revolutionise the insurance industry. You will be joining an established team, working to build machine learning products that are fundamentally changing the way insurers see the world, enabling them to move from an assumption based understanding of risk, to an empirical, data-driven view.
What working as an Office Manager at Cytora looks like:
You will not only deliver first class support to your fellow Cytorians, but develop and build relationships with the main stakeholders of the business. This is a diverse role, one day will not feel like another as you will be Cytora’s ‘go to’ team member. This is your role to build and we encourage your suggestions for new working processes. At Cytora we want to encourage a positive employee experience which we want you to champion. The role also includes some light PA support to the CEO as well as some ad hoc HR Admin.
- Create a positive employee experience and ensure the smooth running of the office
- Facilitate the weekly sprint and town hall meetings
- Send out sprint slides and town hall slides twice weekly
- Be point of contact to the serviced office provider for any maintenance issues
- Be point of contact to the serviced office provider for any office/desk moves
- Book Airbnbs for employees when travelling
- Help the Financial Director and General Counsel with Board meeting scheduling
- Book and set up all monthly Board lunches
- Book and set up all weekly breakfasts (Friday)
- Assist Infosec with any equipment orders including new starter orders
- Order stationary including cables and adapters for the office
- Assist the CEO with his calendar and travel arrangements
- Assist founders with senior hire scheduling (ad hoc)
- Assist with the on-boarding process of new staters
- Assist with any HR projects
- Manage G Suite Drive filing systems
- 6 months - 1 year office experience
- Efficient and highly organised
- Independent with a friendly and professional attitude
- Good communicator with strong personal skills
- Adaptable, no two days can be the same
- Previous experience in a startup
- Private Health Insurance
- Pension Plan
- Training & Development
- Stock options
Cytora transforms underwriting for commercial insurance. The Cytora Platform enables insurers to underwrite more efficiently and deliver fairer prices to their customers. Cytora is a trusted partner to global insurers, backed by leading venture capital, and supported by builders of some of the world’s most successful technology companies. With a world-class team of experts in machine learning, risk modelling, and strategy, Cytora is powering the future of commercial insurance.
To learn more about our culture and benefits visit our careers page: http://www.cytora.com/careers
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.