PR and Communications Lead
We are looking for a Communications and PR Manager to bring our vision and brand stories to life in the media, driving high-profile coverage and campaigns that have a significant impact on the growth of our brand.
In this role, you will partner with our Marketing Director to define and execute our communications and PR strategy, evolving and refining our messages and cementing our leadership position as a technology partner for the world’s biggest insurers.
Your day-to-day will include
- Developing and executing on a PR and communications strategy that delivers measurable results
- Creating clear and concise narratives, bringing a compelling point-of-view throughout PR efforts
- Building up a direct network of influential journalists and bloggers
- Maintain a calendar of relevant awards and own Cytora’s entry to them
- Working with our founders to develop their profiles as industry thought leaders
- Evaluate where and how Cytora should be engaging with audiences on social
- Lead content creation and curation across various platforms and mediums including our blog, social channels, and newsletter, defining our goals and tracking our progress
- Identifying emerging issues and challenges that are facing the business; manage sensitive issues to maintain a good reputation
What we are looking for in candidates
- Extensive experience successfully leading PR and communications efforts for a global brand
- A proven track record in delivering measurable PR results at a senior level
- A genuine interest in technology and the ability to converse about trends such as machine learning and insurtech
- Solid external contacts with journalists, industry analysts and industry associations in the media
- Strong strategic thinking and problem-solving abilities
- Experience working in finance, insurance, and technology sectors
- Experience working for a company who is expanding into new markets and geographies
- Private Health Insurance
- Pension Plan
- Training & Development
- Stock Options
Cytora transforms underwriting for commercial insurance. The Cytora Platform enables insurers to underwrite more efficiently and deliver fairer prices to their customers. Cytora is a trusted partner to global insurers, backed by leading venture capital, and supported by builders of some of the world's most successful technology companies. With a world-class team of experts in machine learning, risk modelling, and strategy, Cytora is powering the future of commercial insurance.
To learn more about our culture and benefits visit our careers page: http://www.cytora.com/careers
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.