We are a high-growth FinTech startup using data and machine learning to revolutionise the insurance industry. We are looking for an experienced Product Marketer to help lead our go-to-market efforts to drive awareness and adoption of Cytora’s products. We are fundamentally changing the way insurers see the world, enabling them to move from an assumption based understanding of risk, to an empirical, data-driven view.
As a Product Marketer at Cytora, you’ll be responsible for positioning and messaging, product launches, sales enablement and other initiatives that push our brand and business forward.
Product Marketing is a highly cross-functional role. You will partner closely with multiple teams across the entire product lifecycle, building out the strategies and content needed to take Cytora’s products from concept stage to launch and adoption. You’ll ensure every product has clearly articulated messaging supported by truthful customer insights and proof points. This role will give you a rare chance to help define a global technology platform brand.
- Design and execute product marketing strategies needed to reach different customer segments: talk regularly to users and prospects and drive qualitative and quantitative insights that inform your work (content, messaging, positioning etc)
- Advocate for our existing and prospective users, be informed about our competitive landscape and become the go-to expert for your product area to help shape the product roadmap and strategy
- Collect and distil feedback about our platform, helping us identify trends and unmet needs, craft better value propositions and better please internal and external customers
- Develop and maintain a forward-looking schedule of all product launches, collateral, and campaigns
- Development of go to market materials (presentation decks, product videos, website pages, sales collateral, case studies, white papers)
- Define how we measure product success and derive insights to build case studies and success stories
- Build and grow the product marketing team at Cytora
- Experience as a Product Marketer in a B2B software company, ideally experience working for an API platform provider in the fintech sector
- Ability to communicate complex technical concepts clearly to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Demonstrated track record in crafting compelling messaging, content, and campaigns throughout a product's lifecycle
- You think critically, creatively and objectively. You use metrics and analysis to drive informed business decisions and define differentiated product positioning.
- A track record of collaborating with a variety of cross-functional partners in a dynamic environment. You’re comfortable with ambiguity and remain focused on customer needs.
- You are data driven and can turn insights into actionable growth initiatives.
- Private Health Insurance
- Pension Plan
- Training & Development
- Stock Options
Cytora transforms underwriting for commercial insurance. The Cytora Platform enables insurers to underwrite more efficiently and deliver fairer prices to their customers. Cytora is a trusted partner to global insurers, backed by leading venture capital, and supported by builders of some of the world's most successful technology companies. With a world-class team of experts in machine learning, risk modelling, and strategy, Cytora is powering the future of commercial insurance.
To learn more about our culture and benefits visit our careers page: http://www.cytora.com/careers
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.